David Sutherland Inc. is one of the most respected and iconic names in the exclusively trade only, luxury home furnishings, textiles and accessories market. David Sutherland has dedicated over three decades to working with the very best in the design world to create and market truly unique and exquisite products. David Sutherland Showrooms in six of the top design markets and design centers in the United States offers selections edited for contemporary elegance, including the company’s own Sutherland® and Perennials® brands.
• Exceeds sales goals given by showroom
• Works as a team to generate new clients and cultivate sales
• Assists clients with fabric and furniture selection
• Checks stock, reserves, and sends CFA’s for fabric
• Writes quotes, calculates yardage, and advises lead times on furniture
• Follows up on quotes and fabric reserves with clients and manufacturers
• Professional image
• 3+ years inside sales experience with furniture and fabric preferred
• Computer Skills ( CRM, Order Track, Outlook, Excel)
• Accounting experience with processing payments and deposits
• Good client relationships with area interior designers and architects
Salary plus commission
Whether it’s the executive who offers visionary leadership, or the sales professional who won’t settle for less than 100%, a business needs great people to thrive. We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. David Sutherland Inc. is the career for smart, creative, high energy people driven to contribute in a team environment where everyone can win.